Sears used to be good. They would bend over backwards to make things right.
Unfortunately, I think they are on their way to bankruptcy and have had to cut back so much that the service has become terrible, which will likely hasten their demise. I think the stock in the tool area is not nearly so good as it once was and you can forget after sales service.
My son bought a big mechanic's toolbox setup from Sears. $2K on a good sale.
Within a couple of years he was having issues with drawer slides.
We have never been able to get parts for it.
They don't seem to have any idea who made the box for them.
I have tried for a year or two, on and off to find the slides and have given up. We can use normal slides from Lowe's but will have to drill and rivet because we cannot get the ones that would just drop into the clips.
More than annoying.
Talk to them in the store and they give you an 800# to call.
Call the # and you get people who promise to find out and call back but never do. We have big Sears repair depot in the city and I have gone there and spent an hour with a nice young fellow who did his best to help but ultimately did not. He came up with a couple of names of companies that made toolboxes for them but I contacted both with details and both ultimately said the box was not made by them.
So, no more Craftsman toolboxes for us EVER.

Randy