Gerry

From: "Jaime Kopchinski" <jaime...@gmail.com>

Looks like they're predicting the same for up here in NJ. National Weather
Service puts out some good briefings with possible scenarios:
http://www.erh.noaa.gov/okx/FB_Briefings/WxBriefing_FB.pdf

Should be lots of rain in a short period of time, so flooding is always
possible in some places.  Storm surge and wind don't look like much to
worry about.

But, it is a bit concerning to have a tropical storm of any kind on this
track so early in the season.  Hopefully this isn't going to be come a
trend for the rest of the season.

Jaime