From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Michael Esh
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 10:00 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] SVO and IP issues was RE: 1984 300D - won't start when hot.

http://www.frybrid.com/svo.htm

I have included a link to an explanation and graph of vegetable oil and diesel
viscosity. Frybrid is the company from which I purchased my WVO system.  The
only item I have replaced is the temperature sensor that sends the signal to
the controller that initiates the switchover valve to begin using the vegetable
oil fuel system.  Frybrid replaced the sensor without question.
To those interested the site also contains a multitude of data and information
concerning the use vegetable oil as a fuel in diesel engines.  I do not have
practical experience with any other WVO systems, however I read extensively
about the other systems available and decided this was my best option.  That
said, I am replacing my fuel injection pump on my 84 300D with just over (to
the best of my knowledge)300,000 miles on it.

I enjoy collecting and using WVO in my Mercedes.  I like saving some money,
helping the environment in a very small way, the challenge of keeping it
working, and most of the all, the smell of veg oil in the morning. It smells
like..........well, chicken, shrimp, french fries, or fish.  It all depends on
where I picked up the oil.

Thanks,
Mike
231-286-2344

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message
may be privileged and confidential. If this e-mail contains
protected health information, you are hereby notified that any
strictly prohibited,except as permitted by law. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.