You ask, I answer... My prediction is, about mid to late July, the public
conscience will receive or cumulatively have received the requisite volume
of moral insult to have reached it's threshold to action.

>From that, about mid Aug, [Americans are slow to anger and react] a series
of trigger events, likely in the inner cities and likely violent, will
bring a ground swell of actions that I've chosen to name "Redneck Spring".

The effect of said "Redneck Spring" [apologies to all honorable rednecks
for commandeering the term, with special exclusion for Andrew ;)] will be a
series of actions which quickly and with considerable use of force, remove
offending departments and persons in government from power, much like you
saw in Egypt or Lybia with the removal of leaders who had held power for
long periods.

Further, I predict, this "Redneck Spring" will bridge party lines without
regard to conservative or liberal, democrat or republician. I've been
watching the pieces of the puzzle fall to place now for past 4 month and
project easily future events that will be triggers.

Just today, there are articles of how "liberal left" persons are now
suddenly expressing how betrayed they feel [Rachel Maddow, for example went
far off her reservation with comments]. The tide of unfettered support for
present administration and congress is shifting... quite measurably.. and I
predict will continue that pendulum swing once now in motion.

That's my view... your mileage may vary.

Grant...