You know what is really absurd about all this? I get 2-3 calls a day about credit cards, a free cruise, other crap, from robocallers. My phone is on the DoNotCall list. These outfits call millions of people a day. I even get them on my cell phone. You would think the NSA could track down whoever they are and send a drone right up their... call servers, while they are monitoring my phone, email, facebook, web browsing, and when I take a leak. I would gladly pay a dollar or two for them to do that, and see if I could get a few million other people to do the same.

--R