Art imitates life... or life imitates art... in either case.. the human
spirit is hard wired to survive. The Founding Fathers tapped into that
spirit in the formation of the "rules of government" set out in
Constitution. That single thing is why millions of humans from thousands of
places, over two centuries, ran to America, and still do [12 million or so
from Mexico alone, with an invitation].

I see the writer in both cases recognized this basic of human principles..
I still predict the public will also... perhaps with force.. perhaps by
ballot... we get to choose, according to the Bill of Rights..

Good planning.. don't you think?