Toxoplasma gondii requires a meat based host, it won't affect garden plants if its composted BEFORE planting. Don't handle $#it and food with the same hands. You can believe your doomsday scare article about Toxoplasma gondii, I'll let it compost naturally the way God created it and gladly eat the vegetables that it fertilized. Same with chicken $#it, cow $#it, horse $#it, and human $#it. Ever heard of a septic system? Gardens grow WONDERFULLY over the septic laterals, where the $#it eventually leaves the septic tank.

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (166,xxx mi)