Did you get the 2.7 compression ignition engine over there?
I am starting to see a few cheaper M class over here but I read this http://www.carsurvey.org/reviews/mercedes-benz/m-class/ and move on.

Hendrik
who has a two wheel drive SUV

On 12/06/13 05:47, OK Don wrote:
I think I averaged 20 or 21 mpg. Highest was 23, don't remember the lowest.
It's a truck with a nice interior - don't compare it to a car.