Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 02:46:15 -0500
From: Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I think its the end

On Jun 15, 2013, at 11:32 PM, "Fmiser" <fmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Curt's problem is that it's getting too hot.  The non-tight cap in
> immaterial

I call bs. I had a coolant leak on the fuel heater for my 190dt. I thought
"gee, I'll loosen the coolant cap. That will relieve the pressure in the system
and the coolant won't leak out as fast". I thought wrong. I was merrily
motoring down the expressway when I thought to look down at the temp gauge. It
was pegged. I blew the head gasket. Try it sometime. The pressure cap is a
pressure cap for a reason.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone