Thanks Peter - I hope the WSM has a way to check it? if it's bad, is there any "fixing" or is it just "replace"?

Do you recall the price if that's the problem? I seem to remember someone saying they blanked off their EGR - wouldn't that kill the Boost? Also - is there any kind of Filter on the EGR?

I will be checking the WSM for these fixes, but I always ask the experts 1st vs the WSM which was probably written with a bunch of lawyers looking over their shoulders ;-)

Thanks -
LarryT