To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Korean 124s

TimothyPilgrim wrote:
I love the idea of a past vehicle that was popular and, well, good
being brought back to life.

Some company in England bought the MGB tooling and made new body/chassis
assemblies, but I don't think they made entire cars. I thought it a nice
way to keep the old rust buckets alive. This was 15 years ago, so I don't
know if you can still buy a new MGB body.