I got both discs and hubs back together and on the car, now I am fixing to set the slop in the bearings. Never used the dial indicator before to do that, it is a bit fiddly. I had to come in to check how many inches 2mm is (0.078)

I was doing the L side, getting the hub all greased, bearings all greased, ready to put back on the car, which I did. Then I sat there and looked at it, and it looked odd for some reason. Oh yeah, my wife came over just before I did that to get me to deal with the weed whacker, and in coming back to the hub I forgot that minor step to bolt the new rotor on the hub, and proceeded to install the hub without it....duh 5 min later I am back in bidness!

I loosed my disk!

--R