interesting. it says they did, and says they don't. how very Double-Speak of them.

cheers!

On 15/Jul/13 15:39, Mitch Haley wrote:
ernest breakfield wrote:
i've read that the NTSB has stated that they didn't release these names and didn't have anything to do with this list, and that KTVU claims this came to them off of a national feed,... no matter where they got it from, it's indeed proof that there's nobody with a brain engaged in the path, and they're simply regurgitating whatever is put in front of them.

I saw a NTSB release that blamed an intern, I wasn't sure if the intern verified a list the TV folks got elsewhere or if he made it up himself. The way it reads seems to imply that he only confirmed it.

The fact that the release can be located at NTSB.gov leads me to assume it's real. http://www.ntsb.gov/news/2013/130712.html