Peter wrote:
> I think Microsoft is finally going to die from petrification...

Nice!!
Now is the time for new design - what will that be?
Open source is a nice gimmick but still remains catch-up to windows or
apple.  People change too slowly but radical grabs hold over several
years.  Is there any hint how new tech will look?  Or will new tech
merely be inclusion of old tech in different packages as we have seen
for 35 years?  Something completely out of the box like apple/DOS/pc
needs to arrive - what?
mao