And it was written, he who shall not drive his Benz for a month shall be cursed by a plaque of beasts and possibly a flat tire or battery.

Hendrik
who is full of cursing

On 29/07/13 10:06, Allan Streib wrote:
I have not driven the 300D much this summer.  In fact I have not driven
it at all for over a month.  I need it while another car goes into the
shop, so I went out this afternoon to wash it and check it over... the
thing is infested with wasps in every crevice!  In the door hinge
recesses, under the fuel filler cover, under the hood.... I've used
quite a bit of Raid and think I got them all.

Allan