Article in the daily rag outlined the exchange options.  The table showed the
three levels of plan (gold, sliver, bronze) and age groups (20's 40's 60's).
Based on the level of coverage I suffer with now, I will be paying more as a
single user than what I am charged monthly to cover the whole family.  So,
Osama care in my case will cost me three times as much.  To make it economical,
I should drop all coverage and pay the tax penalty.

clay