When I was looking at trucksa few months ago, I ruled out the GMs due to NO
room behind the seat (single cab, basic truck). The Dodge had the lowest
payload capacity of the three in a bottom of the line truck, so it got
ruled out. The discount, no haggle, fixed price via the EAA membership
sealed the deal, and we got a Frod, single cab, 8 ft. bed, electric windows
and locks (because we are getting old), new because I'm spending all my
"free" time playing with airplanes now.

--
OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary