Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 15:03:42 -0500
From: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] John Deere 318

The catch on the pushing it is that if you get a lot of snow and it does
not melt in between then you will run out of room unless you push it way
way back.
A blower can be used to essentially pile it higher if need be, or blow
it over the existing pile.
I am guessing that where Jaime is, that the snow likely melts between
snowfalls so that it is not an issue.
Here in the GWN I don't think the little tractor would do very well. You
need a bobcat with a bucket and tracks at a minimum to move snow here.

Randy