Hi all,

Long story short -  my '84 Euro wagon finally got a respray. Yeah!  All trim
removed and replaced successfully EXCEPT the curved rear section of the roof
drip rail on the  D-pillar. I can get close but one end or the other pops off
the car when I try to tap it home. The long straight drip rail run from the
windshield back is no problem.

I'm planning to visit the bone yards to find some W123s to practice R&Ring this
piece (sedans and wagons since the end section is similar) but am looking for
hints or tips from anyone who has been here and done this.

Is it best to start at the top next to the long section of rail or at the base
of the rear side window? The curved piece seems to have an odd bend to create a
friction fit but it's just not happening for me. So frustrating!

Thanks,

Dave
'82 240D (3 pedal), '84 300TD (Euro), '85 300TD (Cali)