you try to return your money via email, but i prevented him.  he stole all
the money to pay off my vendors from 4+ years ago but now they are paid off
so he's ok and you should give him more money

haven't you been following this story, wilton?

this is too crazy even for me.  how any of you could have given this guy
money for months and made up stories as to how it was ok he didn't ship you
parts (as he is "learning" and "sick") is beyond me.