Ok fun time is over, no more arguing between the parts people. Trent is not
welcome to sell parts here, period. If he wants offer some useful contributions
to the list fine, otherwise don't post anything. If anybody here wants to buy
from Trent, great, but it seems foolish to me. If you want to buy from whoever
else that is great too, but I would give Gary a try. Other than that, I do not
want to see anymore of the arguing back and forth.

Sent from my iPhone