Not sure if I know anymore what bedding pads means. I initially heard that you
should ease on the brakes but then that you should brake hard. Not being sure
which approach to take I did do some hard abrupt braking though on the test
drive.

The rotors may very well be inferior. They are made in China Duralasts. Can I
check for warpage using a dial indicator to measure runout. Is there a specific
way to do that? What are the measurements?

Sent from my iPhone