these are not just insults.  some are fairly substantial allegations that,
while ridiculous and manifestly false, seem to be widely believed by
members of the list.  it would go a long way to having peace to not repeat
such fabrications and i ask that people be discouraged from doing so

as far as standards of parts and service, i'm confident i  bury anyone
you've ever dealt with before by a wide margin and you will see this if you
choose to give it a try.  everyone who has dealt with me can tell you
this.  i also think mendacious allegations made against me prevent many
people from dealing with me.  i will not tolerate them and feel i need to
refute them as they are presented.  as i've said, keep ti professional on
your end and everything everything will be fine.  the bottom line is that
things would be better without idiotic allegations so you ought to
discourage the more vile elements of this group from continuing to present
them

good?