I'm very confused about this point of view, Hendrik.

If you go back and read any of the threads where Gary was carrying on, it was
the claims and giving his point of view.  If that point of view contained
accusations of improper activities of one of the other parties, it's all
relative.

Granted, it has become tiresome, but there does seem to be a fair bit of Gary
bashing going on, after which he tries to explain or defend himself, only to be
chastised for doing so.

Best that you settle down and stop stirring the pot yourself, I believe.  I go
back in the archives and see where things begin to settle down until someone
stirs the pot, and more often than not it's you.  You need to take your own
advice and move on without commentary - it's that "I have to have the last
word" approach that's causing much of the hand wringing on your part, I believe.

That's it for my observation.

Dan