ATTABOY, Grant!

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "G Mann" <g2ma...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] buymbparts is drunk

Well.... I've been following this thread from the point where Rusty sold to
Trent, and it was not announced in a way that became apparent for some
time... Not a good way to start transfer of ownership, by my experience.

I then set out the welcome mat for Trent, gave him the name Q2, which many
thought might work, as did I.

The saga continued, with all it's permutations of lackluster performance,
insulted timelines, and banking issues. Followed by more than one
dis-satisfied customer, with personal hurt and displeasure well voiced.

Followed by a nearly panic search for reliable parts sourcing to keep our
beloved, but ancient, Mercedes operational.

Which added yet another layer of old wounds and hurt for some who remember
the battles that happened before the "Rusty/Trent Saga".  Enter Gary.. who
apparently comes with his own baggage.

After some 4 months of this daytime TV saga, only one question comes.

Are we all only engineers, command officers, and scientists in this group?
It seems we should recruit a practicing group Psychiatrist, a Rabbi, a
Priest, and a wet nurse to serve our apparently deeper need for
satisfaction.

Or.... we could all just grow a set, Man UP, and Move ON.

Novel concept apparently...

Hendrick.... any open spots around Alice Springs where a Yank can hide
after insulting the whole group...... hahahaha.... start digging me  hole
to dive in mate.

Grant...