Grant,
  Thanks for the offer to put my family to work.  Paula Dean is a cousin
somehow on my Mom's side.  I think she could probably make your menu work.

I can see it now.  S&M theme and a constant recording of Puddle of Mud's
She Hates Me playing in the background.

I only request free meals to serve folks I don't like in lieu of
royalties.

Good luck, Mike