i'd come visit you if you were closer, snake or no snake

you know the water here is FULL of sharks.  doesn't stop people from going
out in the water

if you go out past midnight, you will find a lot of young guys shark
hunting/fishing/not sure what to call it.  not sure what they need em for,
but they are doing it from the shore and pulling out sharks after shark
after shark.  i guess i should have asked them "why?"

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:20 PM, G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK.. fair game.. since Gary did a pic of his bike.. Thought I would try a
> pic of a couple rattlesnakes.
>
> These are above ground snakes .. not the blind ones in the mine.. harvested
> both of them in about 10 minutes one day.. one off the back porch.. one off
> the front..
>
> Still want to have a BBQ?  LOL.. thought not..
>
> Grant...
>
> Since I've never done a pic attachment here.. have no idea if it will work.
>

> On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM, G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Gawd.. what a visual...
> >
> > Sorry to burst your fantasy, but I do not keep rattlesnakes as pets..
> They
> > present a clear and mortal danger to me at the Ranch. Should I be bitten,
> > due to the remote location, medical help and intervention is to far away.
> >
> > Contrary to what you might think.. cutting the head off a rattlesnake
> does
> > not render it "safe".. I've had severed heads still strike after as long
> as
> > 45 minutes... with the capacity to deliver a lethal dose of venom... so..
> > should you encounter one... kill it and leave it.. resist the impulse to
> > "pick it up" cause it's dead...  They are also very territorial. If you
> > find one near your residence and have it removed.. it will find it's way
> > back within the next month..  When I first took the Ranch, I would
> capture
> > and remove any rattlesnake that came around the ranch house.. soon I
> > noticed what looked like the same snake [yes.. they all look alike,
> scary]
> > so I spray painted the ones captured.. sure enough.. they came back..
> Since
> > then... I hang them on the fence and and bury the head, the coyotes or
> > vultures eat... nothing goes to waste.
> >
> > Now.. how do we get Gary and the bicycle wrapped into the movie plot with
> > the mutant flying bat snakes and the sheilas with bad habits.. Help me
> out
> > here Hendrik... I see a "Cowboys and Aliens" remake in the works... ;))
> >
> > Grant...
> >

> > On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Hendrik and Fay <heni...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I look forward to seeing you two on the people of walmart website.
> >> Gary with a bicycle stuck between his butt checks and Grant with his pet
> >> rattlesnake.
> >>
> >> Hendrik
> >> who once again might need to duck and cover

> and

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*