I am not impressed with the driving ability of orientals.  I am pretty sure the
ones across the street are PLA spies.  Been there two years and seem to get new
high end cars every six months or so.  First it was VW, then they moved to
Benz, now it is BMW.  I had a good snicker this past weekend when the fold down
hard top was left down overnight while the massive thunder storm blew through.
The red leather looked very unhappy with a few inches of water all over it.

clay

Who is glad you and the car are both doing well