With 1000 channels broadcasting 24 hours a day you can't have 'em all be
winners. Good TV is expensive, cheap TV is almost never good...

-Curt

Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:03:12 -0400
From: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Blair Brown is Not Raymond Burr

Sons of Anarchy, too.

Yes, I would agree that there are finally some well written shows on now, but
they are surrounded by 1000s of others that are totally dreck.

Case in point: neighbor's daughter recently starred in a reality show called
"Below Deck", purportedly about the crew on a for-hire luxury yacht. It was
totally fabricated, yet passed off as a "reality" show.

The term "polished turd" came to mind when I watched a small amount of the show
(all I could handle.)

This, sadly, is representative of the majority of the crap that's out there....

Dan who pretty much loathes TVĀ

Dan