Here is where we're at:

I have the pulley off and can see the snap ring that holds the clutch coil on.
However, I don't have enough room to get a snap ring pliers into the center of
the coil to get at the snap ring.  I have a right angle set of snap ring
pliers, but they're not long enough to reach.

I see a set at HF that has removable "bits" but it doesn't look like they are
that long.  I may go that route and see if I can fabricate a set of "bits" that
will reach into the recess.

It's a damned tight spot to work in, and there's very little room to maneuver
tools around, not to mention I'm having to work with a light and mirror at the
same time.

If it wouldn't be such a PITA, I would pull the radiator so I could get a
straight shot at it.

Suggestions, PLEASE!!

Thanks,

Dan