How about setting up a manually operated relay in order to avoid heavy gauge
wiring to the dash?

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Bob
Rentfro
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:50 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Wiring a Switch in the Glow plug Relay

Someone mentioned yesterday that I could keep my car on the road by simply
removing the fuse from the glowplug relay after each start and then
reinstalling the fuse when it was time to start the car. Someone else
mentioned about the wiring in a switch of some sort. How in the world would
I do that? remove the fuse and wire a switch in between the two screws?

Bob R