I will get a used relay if I can find one. In the meantime, the switch is
working well. This 240D is by far the neediest MB I have ever owned. It has
issues. If it was absolutely rust free (but I'm sure it's pretty much "rust
free" compared to cars back east) and I knew more of its history I could
get a little more jazzed for it. I can feel the flex discs getting sketchy,
the seats are shot, something is allowing the driver's rear to sag a bit....
It would be a no brainer if I more of an emotional connection to this
particular car.

Bob R