Any time I can help, don't hesitate to call on me!

I saw that blast and read it for grins, and saw the poor message, and thought about how one would want to represent his business, especially when trying to start off/recover, and just thought it was so sad it needed to be shared to the enthusiast community.

I am sorry it got Gary all agitated again. He apparently does not yet realize most all of us here will not deal with Trent, and still feels hurt that some of us did. I accept, "I told you so" and yessiree you are right.

--R