Gary, please tell the other 5900 all you want to about Trent, but please spare us on the list the agony of it all again. When I need MB stuff (need some right now, but not sure what), I'll order it from you - certainly not Trent. I learn easily. I think that goes fairly much for all of us on the list.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Can we chip in for a spel chekker?

yes, all agitated.  i have unresolved issues, some of which include
trent.   it's not about people here dealing with trent as even the group
madness has given up on that idea, but about all the other people who are
not here.

i can't say i'm not jealous of the support he has received here and the
support i have not but that's not the crux of the issue.  he really got me
crazy when he said that thing about how he doesn't understand why anyone is upset at him as the credit card paid them back. there are just some things
you can say that will endear me to you and some that will not and this
really falls into the latter.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Rich Thomas <