On Thu, 3 Oct 2013 13:57:11 -0400 Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> yes, all agitated.  i have unresolved issues, some of which include
> trent.   it's not about people here dealing with trent as even the group
> madness has given up on that idea, but about all the other people who
> are not here.
>
> i can't say i'm not jealous of the support he has received here and the
> support i have not but that's not the crux of the issue.  he really got
> me crazy when he said that thing about how he doesn't understand why
> anyone is upset at him as the credit card paid them back.  there are
> just some things you can say that will endear me to you and some that
> will not and this really falls into the latter.

OK (AND I AM SHOUTING!). LET'S DROP THE MATTER OF TRENT OFF THIS LIST!

HE CAN NO LONGER POST TO THIS LIST AND ANYONE WHO GETS AN EMAIL FROM HIM
OFFLIST CAN IGNORE IT AND DELETE IT (or unsubscribe, as I have done) AND
NOT POST IT TO THIS LIST!

IF ANY OF YOU WANT DO DISCUSS TRENT OR EXPOSE HIM TO CUSTOMERS (why, they
are YOUR customers?), DO IT OFFLIST!

Thanks,

Craig