And some fava beans

--R

On 12/1/13 4:09 PM, Greg Fiorentino wrote:
I hope that this is sarcasm rather than your idea of a good food/wine
pairing.  OTOH a good Chianti is wonderful, as is well prepared
liver...especially very fresh venison liver.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
Strasfogel
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2013 12:28 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The only one working today and not off shopping somewhere
[wasRe: e6umehyt OT: Highest (and most dangerous) outhouse in theworld]

How about a chianti with liver?

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> wrote:

There is a fairly large (10-20 acres) muscadine vineyard about 45
minutes south of me.  Went there for a tour, tasting and lunch one day.

I'm no wine connoisseur, but it tasted awful.  Nasty stuff.

About the only wine I care for is a good Merlot with a nice filet or
steak.
Dan