in the deep south, Muscadine grapes grow wild in many places - when ripe you could smell them from far off.

I can see how wine would taste pretty bad but we have made jelly with them that came out close to Concord Grape Jelly but not as quite as sweet of course. Still pretty good though. But I prefer Concord. Concord grapes are very hard to find inless you grow them yourself. Our last 2 crops have not done well sadly. it's a real PITA to nurture a crop for ~6 months or so only to have the birds and deer get most of the few produced...

LarryT

Please Visit My AMSOIL Online Store:
http://www.amsoil.com/StoreFront/default.aspx?zo=5114156
Oil Analysis Site - www.youroil.net