On Wed, 4 Dec 2013 19:18:18 -0600 OK Don <okd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Again, I realized later that that was not the most tasteful post I've
> made - I hope that I did not offend you, I know that you've been working
> hard at it. It must be incredibly frustrating.

I wasn't offended; I took it well. Email is poor at conveying emotions,
but I did notice the smiley face.

It is frustrating. I can understand why people stop looking for work. To
have them no longer counted as unemployed (as our current counters do) is
adding insult to injury just to make the counters look good.

> What I was trying to imply, was that the W124 ACC worked great, and was
> very comfortable in OK, so perhaps it would be more comfortable in
> another location/climate.

Perhaps it would. I'd like to find out.

Craig