so a little heat might free it up? Hmmm Good idea - I can try that with my vise grips and see if they'll break loose. then I can put the new one in and bleed the brakes. Now that the temps are in the 20s,30s and 40s this should be just the time for some fun on the garage floor. ;-) I may even have a small hand held torch like you 2 are talking about... Should be easier than tacking a nut or wrench onto the bleeder...

Sincerely,
Larry