it's simply a mad society we live in.  it won't last much longer

when the chinese take over completely (if there is anything left worth
taking over -- we might just be one giant detroit in 20 years), they will
set us straight on such matters

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have a cousin who got nabbed for rape 2 or 3 times. His grandparents
> insist he's a "good kid".
> His sister has 4 or 5 kids which are all wards of the state (she'd leave
> them home while she went out on a "date" for instance) but her grandparents
> insist she's a "good mother".
>
> Needless to say we're not close with that branch of the family...
>
> -Curt
>
> Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 20:41:28 -0700
> From: Craig <diese...@pisquared.net>
> To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fwd: FYI - sensible Oz gun laws
>
> On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 17:07:04 -0500 Rich Thomas
> <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:
>
> > Relatives of the 19 year old told media that "/he is a good kid/."
>
> I guess if he hasn't pointed a gun in your face, he's a good kid.
>
> But now that he has pointed a gun in someone's face and there is visible
> proof of that fact, his relatives need to realize he's not a good kid
> anymore.
>

> Craig

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*