Well, Trevonnte was not confronted by a cop on the bus, but after taking possessions from three people, a rider managed to disarm him by sticking his finger into the trigger guard, behind the trigger, to prevent Trevonnte from being able to fire the gun. Then this guy and some others beat the crap out of him. Trevonnte then smashed a cop car window after he was bundled up to go off for counseling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qP6gGjuNRnc

I am sorta wondering why the disarmer did not let Trevonnte have it with his own gun, but I guess this is a more orderly way to deal with it.

Trevonnte did not notice that the bus was a "gun-free zone."

Relatives of the 19 year old told media that "/he is a good kid/."

--R