Rick, I guess I should re-word that.  "my shop" is replacing the cooler hoses.  Now it seems most are out of stock for the lower hoses.  Some are selling Trucktec, which I have now been told, don't buy it.

Cohline is the other brand.  Most have the upper hose.  Is that Mercedes OEM?

Thanks

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 123 '85 TD Wagon oil cooler lines
From: Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, December 21, 2013 1:05 pm
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

On Dec 21, 2013, at 10:24 AM, r...@rhonald.me wrote:

> Morning All, I am ready to replace the oil cooler hoses on the wagon.

That would be a great time to change motor mounts as well. Please use good quality German parts, as this is not a difficult job, but not a fun job either. You don't want to be changing them out again in a year. You can make your own oil line wrenches by cutting down some pawn shop Craftsman ones. Liberal repeated applications of your favorite penetrating oil on the oil cooler threads days before hand helps too.

Here is a link to a few pictures.

https://db.tt/3OxkO5DM

Rick
Sent from my iPhone