you are saying he is having those hoses custom fabricated for him by the
same company that happens to be the one who is supplying the cheap
aftermarket ones for every wholesaler?  this sounds right to you?

i find it suspicious.  it seems more likely he is just buying the same ones
everyone has and then just marking them up triple with a fun story

but ya'll are the guys who believed in trent so who am i to question your
judgment on stuff?

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 6:11 PM, clay <redgh...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Kent sells very high quality products.  His livelihood depends on getting
> it right.  He runs a shop, not a front end for a bunch of online catalogs.
>  He has fully tested everything himself and for his clients.  I have used
> his instruction kits a few times with extremely good results.
>
> clay
>

> On Dec 21, 2013, at 8:24 AM, <r...@rhonald.me> <r...@rhonald.me> wrote:
>
> >  Morning All, I am ready to replace the oil cooler hoses on the wagon.
>  I was price shopping, and came across these.
> >

> https://mercedessource.com/store/116-123-617-turbo-diesel-upper-oil-cooler-hose-instructions
> >
> > Has anyone had experience with these?  The German company?
> >
> > Looking for recommendations.
> >
> > Thanks

> > 85 300TD Wagon  230,000 miles

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*