I pulled the EDS plug from the IP this evening. No change in behavior. I pulled fuses one by one, with no change in behavior. Does not seem to be electric, except the tach and flashing lights indicate something electric.

I cleaned the battery terminals, no change in behavior.

I then thought about a load like a compressor loading and unloading the engine. Alt?

I checked voltage with the engine running. got a climbing voltage up to 17.5, then later 18 and still later near 18v. I am not sure about the accuracy or a $3 multimeter.

I am headed out to FLAPS to have then check voltage.

Here is the big Q???? What exactly is the function of the OVP relay in over voltage conditions? Could this be indications of the OVP relay doing its job? Changing the OVP relay didn't change anything.