On 1/17/2014 11:36 AM, Randy Bennell wrote:
On 17/01/2014 7:34 AM, Mitch Haley wrote:
arche...@embarqmail.com wrote:
Does anyone know if microwave ovens can be operated sitting on the end opposite the electronics?

My first thought is "are there vents on the end you want to make the bottom"?

Mitch.

My first thought is "go get some fresh coffee". I don't think I could drink stuff like that.

My second thought is "make sure the case is not too flexible". If it is intended to sit one way and you change that to stand it on it's end, you will want to ensure that the door fits nice and tight so that things other than electrons leak out of your microwave oven and cause you health problems even worse than what happens when you drink stale coffee.

Randy

Good point. I may still have a "leak meter" that came out when microwaves became popular. The only brewed coffee I like is Bean Street which is sold by the cup at convenience stores. Bought one of those Keurig coffee makers. It made good coffee, but it was a lot of hassle, always
running out of water, etc. so I gave it to my granddaughter.
Currently I'm drinking Nestle Tasters Choice Instant. Not good but still drinkable
Gerry