Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 11:44:48 -0600
From: Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Coleman collectors WAS: low cost 3D metal printer

>Niagara peninsula has dozens of awesome wineries with tasting rooms.
>Climate change is working in their favor, except perhaps for ice wines...

The whole land between the lakes in NY is a wino's paradise.

The colder winters have no influence on wine, other than perhaps
killing the vines of less cold hardy varieties.

The early winter this year probably froze more grapes, meaning
eiswein would be more available this year.

andrew,

I guess you have not noticed the winters growing harder and longer.
This winter started very early.  Did you notice the ship of fools?  A
load of global warming true believers, activists, on the way to see
how the antarctic eis is supposed to be receding.  Their ship was
frozen in ice far from the supposed end of the ice, and the resultant
"rescue" cost zillions of $$$ and involved many countries.  In the
end, the ship was left, but the fools were lifted out by taxpayers'
heliochopters.  In true communist fashion, they successfully passed
the bill for their stupidity on to other people.

I say we shoulda left em there in the intense heat of their global
warming theory.

Dr. Deming warned against confusing natural variation with special
cause variation.  The world, except the japanese, and perhaps the
Korean automakers, have ignored Deming for decades.  The albore gang
is deaf and blind.  Our climate goes on as it has since the creation.