Good points.  Both sides are slinging BS so fast you can't catch the light
of truth from either one..

Enough all ready.. Both sides fail to apply critical logic thinking.
ie These two issues:

Gun control = Removal of the basic instinct of self preservation through
self protection. Even the most avid "gun control nut" will fight back if
attacked, or want to for the rest of their life.  It's hard wired basic
human. Logical Critical Thinking would understand that.

Womans body = Fails to recognize that at inception of life, when the
egg/sperm become self regenerating cells, it is no longer "the woman's
body". It is another human unable to speak for it's self. Logical Critical
Thinking would understand that.

Both sides repeat this loss of Logical Critical Thinking at will, to what
ever purpose they see will serve them.

All lies have a kernel of truth... you can not tell a lie that does not
have some element of truth.. the test is.. at the end of the tale.. does
truth endure.

If it is the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, it is the truth at the
start.. and at the end.  And it's usually a short tale.

Lies , on the other hand, always fail that simple test...

All political parties.. I find guilty of BS spin.

Thanks for your attention, with all respect to any who don't agree with me,

Grant