they are a strange lot.  no one knows anything about them.  they are
outwardly friendly but will not engage in anything more than the most
superficial contact with anyone from another group.  they even bring down
their own tradesman with them for the 5 1/2 months they live here.  it's
like some kind of gypsy caravan that has been coming here for 40 years.

every year i will try a little to break through with them but never
succeed.  they are harder to get close to than the russians even and that
is saying something!  on the plus side, they are affluent and spend money
locally, causing no trouble and demanding little beyond a little gravy and
cheese on their french fries and maybe some good quality olives

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:

> On 24/01/2014 1:49 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
>
>> my city is mostly canadian as far as the part time residents go, but they
>> are the francophone ones
>>

>>  Cannot really blame them for getting out of Quebec.
>

> Randy

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*