On Jan 25, 2014, at 2:54 PM, "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Don't point out that pretty well all the countries in Europe have a longer
> lifespan than the USA, higher standard of living, higher literacy rate.

To be "politically correct", I will opine that the higher literacy rates, test
scores, etc. are due to a lack of cultural diversity. Longer lifespan I would
attribute to better diet (less HFCS, less sugar, more fish) and more physical
exercise. I have not visited there, but I suspect in the countries you
mentioned, they have a much healthier lifestyle than we do in the USA.
Universal health insurance plays less of a role if you don't get sick. BTW, I
will go out on a limb here and state that the influx of Muslim immigrants into
the countries will change their statical superiority over the US in a few short
years.

Rick
An uneducated, opinionated rube.