Gates is over-the-hill. He's made his pile and is just playing with it The one to watch is Elon Musk.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk
Gerry

On 1/27/14 5:06 PM, clay wrote:
BG has an agenda he is promoting. Bill is not in it for altruistic purposes. If you look at what his foundation supports, there is a rather dystopian pogrom in place. Bill has a penchant to put his cash into getting more money coming his way. support education that sells more M$ licenses and hardware. Healthcare issues that will enrich his research into malaria drugs and other biotech. He has crowd sourced his R&D into what next will enrich him.

clay